How one person's hellish Apple Store experience is another's perfect encounter

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My experiences have always been positive and very helpful. I do not agree with her opinion that it was a hellish experience. In fact, I’m always rather fascinated by the flow of events... with how friendly and helpful everyone is as well as genuine and sincere!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I don’t very much enjoy the Apple store experience,once you are logged in by the first contact there and sent to a table, you have no idea how things are progressing and how long it will take.
By the way, if you do as I did and filled in Apple’s emailed customer survey a couple of days later, be careful, you could get a good, helpful sales assistant a bollocking if you answer all the questions literally. In my case the clever girl that served me could see that the old grouch in front of her had had enough waiting and general time wasting and did not bother to try and upsell me any of the miles of stuff and services that I did not want, and made my experience that much more pleasant. But if I had not qualified my answers in the survey I’m sure that my saying that I had not been offered this or that would have been a black mark for said sales girl. Perhaps a lesson to me not to try and be helpful !!

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
I’ve had the same experience as the writer at Apple stores. There is no indication where the queue begins, no indication if someone would be attending to me, and will get moved around to 3 executives for a thing as simple as picking up an online order. Took me 45 minutes to pickup my Apple Watch. The reason I’m astounded about is, my wife had the same wait time and experience when she picked up her watch almost 2 yrs back. So, there’s been no improvement in the way they work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR