How often do you change cases PER DAY?

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I thought the thread just below was asking this but I took it the wrong way.
For you case crazies like me (not you high and mighty no-casers)...how many times per day are you changing it out?
I usually get 4-5 cases per revolution of phone so they last me 2 years over two phones.
Every set gets 2 wallet cases (fold and open back), a lifeproof N??d, an apple case, an element case, and a specialty case.
I'm sick and I change them out 3-4 times a day depending on my mood. Anyone else have this problem?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I change mine maybe once a week- sometimes less. I used my otterbox while I was working outdoors all summer and now I am back to my apple leather. I use the otterbox battery case when I am out and about and not around chargers- usually when I go to yankee games...

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My Lifeproof gets the most use. Outside yard work (dust) and Wingsuiting (violence) give it the most time. However it's a pain when I'm chilling out to music due to the extra connection the hook up a headset and a little bulky for going out.

Great for drinking though!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
NEVER, my Apple Black Leather case goes perfect with my Space Gray 6 Plus as though it was part of the actual iPhone assembly process.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've had my UAG for about 9 months now, but I'm thinking about swapping it with my Spigen Tough Armor. I'm planning on using the UAG for places that will pose great danger for my phone, while at sporting events and such. And using my Spigen for when I'm going to other events like parties and such where I would want a case that looks nice and not that banged up.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had my leather case on since launch day on my 6 Plus. Haven't changed it since.

I may buy a new case soon. If so, it'll be on until I decide to upgrade. I rarely change cases.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I was using the apple leather/silicone for the past few months. Just bought a new case today and if I would of got my hands on this one months ago I wouldn't of bought these other cases.
bdfedd69eede5f4b583418a37d61e219.jpg

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I was using the apple leather/silicone for the past few months. Just bought a new case today and if I would of got my hands on this one months ago I wouldn't of bought these other cases.//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/27/bdfedd69eede5f4b583418a37d61e219.jpg

That's a suave looking case. I'd like it better if it didn't have that big round hole as an icon viewer. That's why I like the Apple red leather case; no hole is required because the icon is embossed. However, I could even live without that. I guess I'm no longer into broadcasting the manufacturer of the things I own.

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have just the Apple leather case, Looking after another slim/ thin case
(invited from ebay a Transparent clear one... Hope it will be nice on the phone)

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Never change it since day one. I use spigen tough armor. Anyway, i do take it out once in 1 or 2 weeks just to clean it out from any dust.

Sent from my  iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 5c here and change it at weekends as I have a work Snugg flip case which holds my uni card.

Weekends I change it up I use either my spigen tough armour (metal slate) or magpul (dark blue).

I'm getting an urge to buy the 5c official Apple case. Does anyone still use this one? Reason I'm getting the urge to use Apple is because it's vibrant and the green hopefully will go with my blue 5c but also I'm liking the idea that the case will be tighter fitting and fairly lightweight/compact meaning the device is easier to hold etc. the Apple case is designed for the device so maybe more thought goes into it?

Anyone able to advise a fellow case addict on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I was using the apple leather/silicone for the past few months. Just bought a new case today and if I would of got my hands on this one months ago I wouldn't of bought these other cases.//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/27/bdfedd69eede5f4b583418a37d61e219.jpg

I just picked up this case in the pink color today at Best Buy... It is a very clean and classy case!

Yes I am a crazy case person, I just love changing it up every few days or even every few hours... Every time I read the case threads it seems I change my case more frequent! Lol

i_made_this

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
With my IP5 I changed like crazy but since I've had my IP6+ there really hasn't been much cases catching my eye. Only have two Apple leather case and a designer case.. :(

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up this case in the pink color today at Best Buy... It is a very clean and classy case!

Yes I am a crazy case person, I just love changing it up every few days or even every few hours... Every time I read the case threads it seems I change my case more frequent! Lol

Ha I hear ya!! I have about 12 cases but really only use my apple cases and now my moshi. Haven't taken my moshi off since I've received it. Going on 5 days. That's a record for me lol!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Ha I hear ya!! I have about 12 cases but really only use my apple cases and now my moshi. Haven't taken my moshi off since I've received it. Going on 5 days. That's a record for me lol!

Congrats on the 5 days!
I always seem to race back to my pink tech 21, but so far this case has really caught my attention

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR