How many times have you dropped your iPhone?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Once, taking it out of my pocket to put through the Xray machine at work. Hit the metal rail, scratch on the screen. I was surprised how little it really bothered me. At this point my theory was it will make my iPhone look like a veteran.

Indygangsta

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
had it for 6 months dropped about 6 times or so, one was in the parking lot, my fiance and her brother were play fighting, he had my phone and i wasnt paying attention, luckily capsule rebel saved it not even one scratch, other than that just a few drops on a carpet floor :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have 2 cases for my phone
1 for work and 1 for casual
i've dropped my phone twice and just so happen to be with my work case on which is a lot more durable than my other, thank god (if there is one :rolleyes:)

Yeahyeah

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Walkin out the AT&T store I was trying to look at all the features and i opened the door I missed a step :eek: and down we both went. LOL. i probably drop it once maybe twice a week... I usually put my phone between my legs while driving and normally when I get out I forget its there and Bam! it hits the concrete... luckily I have two jelly cover slips on it... still looks good! :D

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Two drops so far. One was a drop out of a coat pocket while exiting my car. The phone hit my shoe and slide across the parking lot. I had a CaseMate Barely There case on it. Luckily it landed on its back and only ruined the case. That was the moment I realized I needed a better case with raised edges for the screen. I always liked carrying my phone naked or with a minimalist case. It is a company phone so I am not invested in it but still would hate to have to carry a beat up phone. So far my favorite cases overall seem to be Switcheasy and Speck for protection and style.