how many people are still using iPhone 3G/3GS?

jerrydavid

Jul 19, 2010
www.fashionshoppings.com
Just as the title goes: How many of you are still using the iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS? For me, I am using iPhone 3G now. When I saw the large number of apps for iPhone4 on the market, there should be some sense of inferiority, but I don't think so. Do you guys ever have such kind of feeling? :)

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Still on a 3G here. Don't much care about facetime, game center, hdr, gyroscopes, blah blah blah. Ok, multitasking would be nice. I'm going to keep my 3G until I accidentally slam it in the car door or drop it in the toilet.

Reactions: jerrydavid

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Still on 3GS and I'm 41. My wife's using a 3G and she's 39. We'll upgrade when we can but kids schooling activities come first. My wife only really uses her 3G to keep up with the schedules for the kids and puts them in my calender via MobileMe and the 3GS has been doing just fine for me since I got it in December. I'll upgrade after the first of the year.

Reactions: jerrydavid

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Still rollin' with my JB 3G! Thank you very much!:D:D

If I could just replace the battery easily I would. After two years I just now have it the way I want it! :p My battery is starting to wear out though.:( So I will update to iP4, but till Xmas when whole family can update.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i'm still rockin' the 3GS. my 3.1.3 JB has given me multi-tasking so no need for upgrading to iOS 4.0. i have apps that i love and still run fast on the 3GS, the face time isn't that big a draw to me, i have many accessories that won't play nice with the iPhone 4 & i don't want to pay to replace, and the reception is great on my 3GS! heh heh... only thing i've noticed is OS related and that's just because some apps are requiring iOS 4.0 and i'm not going there yet until the next (stable) JB comes out.

i came to both the iPhone & AT&T as a new customer last year when 3GS came out, so obviously i'm not eligible to upgrade for a while yet (April 2011 i think). so by then i'm banking on another version to come out in summer of 2011. i'll wait and see how that one pans out before ditching my "old" faithful 3GS.

PS-i just turned 36. call me old, call me young. but i love my iPhone no matter what version i'm on!

Last edited:

jerrydavid

Jul 19, 2010
www.fashionshoppings.com
i'm still rockin' the 3GS. my 3.1.3 JB has given me multi-tasking so no need for upgrading to iOS 4.0. i have apps that i love and still run fast on the 3GS, the face time isn't that big a draw to me, i have many accessories that won't play nice with the iPhone 4 & i don't want to pay to replace, and the reception is great on my 3GS! heh heh... only thing i've noticed is OS related and that's just because some apps are requiring iOS 4.0 and i'm not going there yet until the next (stable) JB comes out.

i came to both the iPhone & AT&T as a new customer last year when 3GS came out, so obviously i'm not eligible to upgrade for a while yet (April 2011 i think). so by then i'm banking on another version to come out in summer of 2011. i'll wait and see how that one pans out before ditching my "old" faithful 3GS.

PS-i just turned 36. call me old, call me young. but i love my iPhone no matter what version i'm on!
You are young in age but deep in mind. :)