How Many People Are Planning On Giving Up Their Jailbreak For ios8

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I think i am, ive jailbroken since the 3GS and really the only thing i use it for is Auki and a few small tweaks, nothing i cant live without

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone isn't currently Jailbroken, but i'll probably remove the jailbreak from my iPad once iOS 8 us available. New features outweigh the benefits of the jailbreak for me now.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone isn't currently Jailbroken, but i'll probably remove the jailbreak from my iPad once iOS 8 us available. New features outweigh the benefits of the jailbreak for me now.

I agree, the longer i jailbreak the less i seem to do with it, but i will miss bytafont, if apple would have kept the ultralight font i dont think id miss it as much though

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that I'll probably stay stock with iOS 8, unless someone comes up with a great iOS 8 tweak

askep3

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to upgrade ios, I have a ton of tweaks, but I'm gonna give them up for ios 8, since there should be a jailbreak soon anyways.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
ive ran the betas of ios8 and i prefer ios7 and jailbreak so im sitting tight until ios8 has a jailbreak then ill update and jailbreak again

king71st

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Ran ios 8 GM all day while the new features are quite nice I downgraded back to 7.1.2 and jailbroke again ios 8 is not worth losing all my tweaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Ran ios 8 GM all day while the new features are quite nice I downgraded back to 7.1.2 and jailbroke again ios 8 is not worth losing all my tweaks

Thanks for the advice. That's why I will be waiting for untether iOS 8 JB before do the upgrade, I'm not in any hurry to explore the iOS 8 new features, always stay JB

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I already upgraded to iOS8... To be honest, the only thing which I really miss is Auxo 2 and the swipes, everything else isn't that necessary, even activator or LockInfo etc.
Other useful things would be CCToggles and Springtomize, but even those tweaks weren't that necessary, the iOS 8 features are just awesome!

My phone is on iOS 8, but iPad is still on iOS 7 and jailbroken

I would still love to see a iOS 8 jailbreak quickly

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
So i removed the jailbreak from my iPad with the iOS 8 GM update. Don't miss it at all; not even sure why I had it in the first place.

king71st

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok so after updating my girlfriends iPhone 5c I'm tempted to update my 5s someone talk me out of it I love jailbreak but ios 8 is pretty sweet

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
all the talk about ios freaking 8 im tempted update my ipad, but i dunno i like having different colored badges, the dark app dock, its sad couple visual tweaks r making it hard for me to decide.

bonanzabucks

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm staying on the jailbreak and not switching to iOS 8 until a jailbreak comes out for that. I haven't been impressed by the new iOS 8 features so much. Nothing worth losing my jailbreak over. If anything, I'd probably miss out on all the features the tweaks give me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR