How many of you will stick with your jailbreak and not update to iOS8?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
So yeah the iOS 8 is finally out. We still have some people who will update to is 8 just because they have wild stuffs doing with their jailbreak. Like I really regretted when I updated to 7.1 and had to wait for so long to get the latest jailbreak. Alright so this time are you still going to loose ur jailbreak for iOS 8? If yes! Why?

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I decided the lose my Jailbreak and go stock when ios8 beta came out as one of the main reasons I jailbroke in the first place (quick reply via BiteSMS) was added to to ios8. The other main reason I jailbroke, CleverPin, was negated by going to a device with TouchID, although my iPhones have never been to ancient Mesopotamia, so that had nothing no to do with it. :D

king71st

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I left my jailbreak and updated biggest mistake I ever made you don't realize what you miss until it's gone on the other hand ios 8 is good enough has plenty of features but I'm hoping for a jailbreak soon I can only imagine ios 8 jailbroken it's going to be awesome

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not going to update my iPad Mini because of the jailbreak exploits I have to AirPlay non-AirPlay apps. I'll update it after football season is over.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I left my jailbreak and updated biggest mistake I ever made you don't realize what you miss until it's gone on the other hand ios 8 is good enough has plenty of features but I'm hoping for a jailbreak soon I can only imagine ios 8 jailbroken it's going to be awesome

I updated to the 8 only to try here n there and feel at least the new features. Luckily I was able to restore back to to 7.1.2 yesterday

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I can't imagine why you need to jailbreak. iOS 8 rocks, IMHO.

Rocks so well yeah, I must admit the fact but it's just fun how jailbreak makes so many things easy and all that. Okay, if Touch ID can be used to lock all apps I will update. I think so far thats the only reason why I like jailbreak n few others that are personal not so important though

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

MrRJ

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
One of the main reasons I have always jailbroken iPhone I've had is 5 icon dock. Such a simple feature, why can't apple being it in! I've updated to ios 8 and already miss it..

Other things like removing the restriction of downloading apps over 100MB using 4g will be missed too. I have a 24GB monthly allowance so I don't need to watch my data usage.

Hopefully it won't be that long for a jailbreak..

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Not at all, just got tired of bugs and such reminded me to much of playing with Android Roms. But I'm sure I'll get bored and go back to jailbreak and Andriod.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen