How many iPhone X’s have you Spotted ‘Out In The Wild’?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I spotted yet another iPhone X while riding the bus yesterday. The notch was the way I spotted it when I looked up from my X’s screen for a moment, and saw someone else’s that was a few seats ahead of mine. Many of my recent sightings have been while riding the bus, but it definitely hasn’t been the same person all those times, lol - as it has been on different bus routes, times of day, and sides of town that I’ve had these sightings.
#NotchRules

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
TBH, I have seen maybe a handful of them in my office its mostly Plus models of the 6 & 7 Series or Galaxy S & Notes around, pretty good mix.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Lady I work with just switched to vzw before spring break. Back today and noticed she got the X. (from an iP6) #verticalcamera, LOL.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’ve spotted three more X’s in the last week or so while riding the bus. They’re new to me as they’ve been on different routes that I don’t regularly ride on. Two via the notch, and one by the camera bump.
#NewToMe #NotchRules

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
b615995ef6f6f87e8a4dad63d6ab50e7.jpg

Saw my first X in wild

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
So far I have still only see a few X's at best, mostly current or last 2 year old versions of the iPhone or Samsung phones for the most part.

Vega007

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
I get the feeling that if it’s not the ‘X,’ there’ll be plenty of ‘Notch’ sightings by the end of the year...

#NotchRules

I once ridiculed a writer from PC Magazine who said that he predicted Android would fully adopt the notch and would incorporate it in their phones in 2018. This was way back in like August 2017. I am still shocked that Android phones are in fact adopting it and embracing it. I know Apple is a trendsetter but I would have never thought this was a trend that would stick. I am fine with it, and I wish Apple could do the "hide notch" trick that the LG and the likes are doing. The notch doesn't bother me, but if given the choice, I would like to hide it.

Anyhow, I see more 10's than ever lately, though I still see 6, 7's and 8's more.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I once ridiculed a writer from PC Magazine who said that he predicted Android would fully adopt the notch and would incorporate it in their phones in 2018. This was way back in like August 2017. I am still shocked that Android phones are in fact adopting it and embracing it. I know Apple is a trendsetter but I would have never thought this was a trend that would stick. I am fine with it, and I wish Apple could do the "hide notch" trick that the LG and the likes are doing. The notch doesn't bother me, but if given the choice, I would like to hide it.

Anyhow, I see more 10's than ever lately, though I still see 6, 7's and 8's more.

Well MKBHD did a good video on the "notch" -- while Android may follow it he believes the notch is more there from Apple due to limitations with today's hardware. Such as Apple would love to have all that stuff under the screen and no notch but they can't do that yet so they put a notch to reduce the side bezels. It made perfect sense on why it happened.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Just spotted two more X models today, my auto repair service owner bought one for himself and his wife and loves the device, just thought I would pass it along.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR