how many hours of battery life can bring the Iphone SE 2020 in real life?

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello to everybody:

i wish to ask how many hours of battery life in real life can bring the Iphone SE 2020, currently i have an Android Phone a Huawei Mate 10 Pro but wish to move to an Iphone and wish to know how is the battery life in real life of the Iphone SE 2020 , just why the SE over the X and XS and the bigger ones, basically a smaller factor to be confortable to manipulate and hold on hand . currently have an ipad 4 mini.

best regards

scandiskwindows9x

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No one will be able to give you a definitive answer to your question because multiple things affect battery life. Having said that, the iPhone provides excellent battery life for a good deal of people, but not to others. Keep your charging cable nearby until you can determine your battery usage if you opt to get the iPhone you mentioned.

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I know in fact in my ipad I have left turned on with WiFi off by days and still with 100% of battery even and is impressive how good does The resources management IOS , over Android, that recall me how well did Windows mobile with the little resources of a Nokia Lumia 520 and currently with a Huawei mate 10 pro with the AI battery management disabled because with the system on that is the trick of Android for make the matter last longer but killing apps processes just last 8 hours or even 6 on a heavy day of use.

Besides that I just ordered the SE 2nd generation and just I hope be fine at least won't really miss too much to Android coming from Windows mobile and forced to go back to Android so IOS is like the natural transition from Windows mobile.

Best regards
Scandiskwindows9x