How many guys carry the White iPhone 4 or will have the White 4S???

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I was just curious as I cannot make my mind up on which color of the new 4S to get. Out of curiosity, how many male iPhone 4 users carry the White phone? I am a male myself and currently have the Black iPhone 4 but want to go with the White this time around.

I was just trying to guage the percentages of Male vs. Female customers that go with White or Black when purchasing an iPhone 4.

Do you like the White one?

I personally love the Black but was wanting to change it up this time around. Was just wanting to get some ideas of how many guy customers actually went with the White phone instead of the Black one or who is changing colors this time to try the white one?

This thread is in no way sexist. Just wanted some opinions. Thanks for your time..

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Sticking with black because I won't be able to keep the white clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting the White one all dirty is my concern as well. I keep my Black one in a case but have no screen protector. I am pretty anal about the condition of my phones so I think I will be able to keep it clean for the most part but was just curious what percentage of guys have bought the White compared to Black and what their opinions are about the White one.

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the white color under glass on the front and back, therefore it's not going to get "dirty"?

I think it would actually give the look of remaining "cleaner" because it's going to hide the smudges that typically cover the black.

I think the black is a classic look, but I'm going white this time around. Upgrading from my black 3GS.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
It's glass! It's not a white T-shirt! It doesn't get dirty any easier than the black one. In fact, it shows finger prints and specs of dirt a LOT less than the black one..

If you like white, get it.. Why should you worry about whether or not other guys are using it? I've seen lots of guys with white iPhone 4s since it was released.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I get the overwhelming sense that your thread is trying to figure out whether the white iPhone is effeminate or not...lol.

Either way, i had a white 3GS...have had 2 iPhone 4's and both have been black. I prefer the look of the black iPhone vs. the white, but a different design could yield a different opinion...i preferred the 3GS in white.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
My only concern about the white one is it might be more glaring to my eyes while it sits in my car mount on dash. For the same reason i got a black ipad, i'll probably stay with black iphone. Easier on eyes when looking at screen.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I get the overwhelming sense that your thread is trying to figure out whether the white iPhone is effeminate or not...lol.

Either way, i had a white 3GS...have had 2 iPhone 4's and both have been black. I prefer the look of the black iPhone vs. the white, but a different design could yield a different opinion...i preferred the 3GS in white.

I guess you could say that but not really, lol. I have never owned anything other than a Black or Charcoal phone so before I commit to getting the White I was curious how many of the guys actually liked it when they made the switch.

I like the sleekness of the Black iPhone but just was thinking of changing it up a bit and doing something different. I just don't want to make the wrong decision after I bought the phone and realize that I would of rather had the black one instead..

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I have the white iP4 and I made a poor choice. IMO it looks tacky and black is the way to go, really for electronics in general. I went with white on an impulse and liked it for the first couple of days and then realized that I had made a bad decision.

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I have a white iPhone4 and it doesn't "get dirty". Being glass affects that, I'm sure white plastic would be different. Fingerprints are much less noticable on the white; my wife has a black iPhone4.

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
This is how I personally define the colors:

Black:
Sleek & Professional

White:
Fun & Upbeat

That's how I look at it.

I have a White iPhone 4 and I am DEFINITELY getting the White iPhone 4S.

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the white iP4 and I made a poor choice. IMO it looks tacky and black is the way to go, really for electronics in general. I went with white on an impulse and liked it for the first couple of days and then realized that I had made a bad decision.

To me this is a much more compelling argument. Not so much "tacky", but I think it makes the screen look washed out; I know it's not, but having the lack of contrast from the bezel to the screen gives the impression of the screen not being as bright as the black.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
While I'm (likely) not getting the 4S, and going for a reconditioned iPhone 4 instead (I get the feeling there will be plenty of them soon), I would like to get the white one. It all boils down to what's in stock.

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't matter to me - mine will be in a case 99% of the time, so the native iPhone color is irrelevant.

What matters is the protective CASE color - which, is almost always Black with some other color trim.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I will be getting the white i4S. I had a white 3GS and I have a white iPad2. I like the look of the white 4. I will for sure be getting the white 4S. I'm not worried too much if some think white is for the females. It's your money and you have to be the one carrying and using it. If you like white get it. I know I will. I wish Apple would make all their products in a white option.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I keep going back and fourth on if I should get the black or white. I'm just worried, that I will get sick of the white after a few weeks. I think I'll just stick with the black, and if i really want white, I can either buy one on Craigslist, or just get a white case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR