How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
No. I ordered from Apple

Ok, so you got either the Scuba Blue Woven Nylon band or the Royal Blue Sport band.

I got my Pearl Woven Nylon band and Turquoise Sport band today, and they are AWESOME! Three bands from an eBay vendor Pink told me about, should be here today or tomorrow. Two shades of Gray (Fog and Dark Gray equiv.?) and Yellow. I'm curious to see how they compare up close and personal to the Apple Sports.

I was going to get a white band but I only have a few more weeks to wear it.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so you got either the Scuba Blue Woven Nylon band or the Royal Blue Sport band.

I got my Pearl Woven Nylon band and Turquoise Sport band today, and they are AWESOME! Three bands from an eBay vendor Pink told me about, should be here today or tomorrow. Two shades of Gray (Fog and Dark Gray equiv.?) and Yellow. I'm curious to see how they compare up close and personal to the Apple Sports.

I was going to get a white band but I only have a few more weeks to wear it.

I got the Royal Blue Woven Nylon band for my 38mm watch

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I was just in my local Apple Store and the band selection was ridiculously picked over. Hoping we get new bands announced early next month at the fall iPhone event.

Yup. Same with the Apple Stores near me.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well...maybe I'm the weird one lol. I have 2 additional bands in addition to the 38mm rosegold lavender band my watch came with. Pink & white. As soon as I received them I put the pink band on and have been quite content with it along with my Case-Mate glitter tpu bumper case for it. Just waiting on some spigen glass to show up to protect the screen. I have no plans on ordering anymore color bands or cases. I'm happy with what I've got going on. Now, my phones cases are a different story

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Now, my phones cases are a different story

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Me, I have no problem and can stop anytime. I'm looking at to more bands and I'm stopping. No more, I'm good. Even if Apple brings out new bands, I won't be interested. Unless they're really nice. Then maybe one. Or two. But that's it. Then I'm done.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I have just about every color sport band there is!! My favorite thing is to coordinate my watch bands with my outfit for the day :) I also change the watch face frequently too. Can't wait for the update in September!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

5da6c0045e1543e44980e7dbf8b77ebf.jpg

51213f961f4e30b24b2a40d5957ed8a3.jpg

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have way more cases than I do bands. I've been a phone case addict & now I'm also a apple watch case addict. I came across this case & just couldn't resist. IMG_1471740996.495226.jpg

cvdunton

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I have 3, plus a nylon band my wife gave me that I wore for a week. The band would get soaked every morning from my treadmill workout. After rinsing it off it would be wet for the first part of the day. I wear my white silicon band 99.9% of the time.

My wife is the band collector. 24 and counting. Sometimes she coordinates, sometimes she wears 2 different colors.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I now have a whopping two (2) Apple Watch bands (Black and Red Sport). I'm still in search for three more. The Black Leather Classic, Black Leather Loop and Space Black Link (none are available thru Apple). Hopefully this will change soon.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My current band collection consists of a whole 3 bands LOL. The one lavender my rosegold  watch came with and 2 from eBay, white & baby pink. I'll be getting another from eBay due to arrive today in the mail, antique white. I don't change my bands often at all. At some point I would like to get a "buckle" style band like a traditional watch uses once I find a color I'd be interested in.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

My new band showed up !! Early mail call I posted both the white band and the antique white band on my watch...color different is very slight but I'm a sucker for neutrals & pastels. This band will most likely be my everyday look, and I'll only change out to the baby pink or lavender on rare occasion. I'm really loving the antique white up against the rosegold watch paired up with my Case Mate glitter bumper.

IMG_1472141268.707887.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

My new band showed up !! Early mail call I posted both the white band and the antique white band on my watch...color different is very slight but I'm a sucker for neutrals & pastels. This band will most likely be my everyday look, and I'll only change out to the baby pink or lavender on rare occasion. I'm really loving the antique white up against the rosegold watch paired up with my Case Mate glitter bumper.

View attachment 110652

So now you've doubled my collection..LOL . Are all four a silicone variant, just different colors?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Aside from the Black Sport bands and Midnight Blue band that came with my Watches, I have Stone and Turquoise Sports, and Black and Pearl Woven Nylons from Apple, and third-party Fog, Grey, and Yellow Silicones. I might grab a Royal Blue Sport.

I'm mulling over getting a Black Milanese, and a Classic Leather Buckle. The price does increase the mulling. Otherwise I think I'm good for now. New releases from Apple could change that. Ok, maybe just one NATO-type band. But that's it!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

So now you've doubled my collection..LOL . Are all four a silicone variant, just different colors?

LOL ! I'm sure you'll catch up soon !

Yes, all 4 are the sport silicone style - 1 OEM from Apple(the band it came with) & the other 3 from my guy I use on eBay. I have to say the ones I've gotten from them on eBay are really great quality ! I was using the white band close to 2 weeks and only took it off to charge for a short time...other than that I've been wearing my watch 24/7 and the band is still in perfect condition. No staining, marks or wearing

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal