How many apps did you download last month?

I

iMore Question

Hi iMore-Community,

How many apps did you download last month and what factors are important to you when you are thinking of downloading an app? Would be great if you could answer some questions in this questionnaire for my masters dissertation :) Thanks a lot!

goo.gl/forms/xYgBHXW0CP

Denise

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I installed at least 100+ apps. I follow apps using AppShopper and when they go on sale or are free I install them. I put them in a folder on my Mac and if I don't get a chance right away to test them out I can easily see what apps I have to look at.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Specifically for my iPhone, none. I have a good setup of apps for my iPhone and have no need of any others currently. i'm not saying that will always be the case but for now it certainly is.

For my brand new Apple Watch, probably a dozen apps that have Apple Watch support. Mainly mirrors of apps that are already on my phone. I did delete most of them and maybe have three apps in total that I have decided to keep out of the twelve.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In December? About 24 apps. I too use AppShopper to monitor the sales. I have a wish list and am notified of sale prices. I don't keep all of them.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

I'm pretty set on non-gaming apps. I figured out which ones I needed/used years ago and only reload them if I have to.

For games it just depends on what is coming out. I've had months where five or six I wanted all came out and months where nothing I wanted came out. I'll fill out your survey as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo