How many applications do you have on your phone

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey how many paid and free apps do you have on your phone and do you think it is worth buying a app with money or should they be free.

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Whether an app is worth the money is a very subjective question. There are some apps that some have a need for and others don't. I have 53 apps on my phone and another 80 sitting in iTunes that I have removed from my phone and god knows how many I have deleted from itunes , probably more than half were paid apps. A lot of those I got for free cause I caught them on a promotion or found a promo code for them, the rest of them I just sucked it up and bought them. Do I think they should all be free? No, I would like it, for sure, but developers work pretty hard getting these apps just right and deserve to be compensated for that. Most of my paid apps are > $5.00 I do have a couple I paid more for, but again, they were worth it to me, they may or may not be worth it to you.

tchaves

May 15, 2009
Visit site
I've actually never bought an app. I'm cheap like that, and I've found that most of what I want has a free version or a free competitor.

mth785

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
I have 132 apps in iTunes and a fraction of that on my iPhone. Most of my apps were free but I probably paid for a dozen or so of them. I think it is great that we have so many options.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I currently have 82. That is after deleting some.:D If I tried to put all the apps I have in iTunes on my iPhone I would have to buy another one.:eek:

Most of the ones I have are free, but the ones I use the most are paid for.

jbmoney13

May 28, 2009
Visit site
All my screens on my iPhone are filled with apps, I would say 80% paid and 20% free. I have many more in my itunes account but they won't fit on the screen anymore. Apple needs to make folders or something. What do you think?

You can't have all apps be free, then there would be no motivation for making them. $1-$10 is not a lot to ask for, just telling the trash from the good stuff is getting tougher.

darkmonk

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I have 158 Apps. 20, 9, and 4 apps are stored in different categories. I have 6 pages of apps. Most are free. I love all of my apps :)

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a total of 267 apps and only use about 48 of them. I constantly am downloading new games all the time. SOme are good, some are ok, and some are so bad that I ask for a refund....megaman game comes to mind, worst game controls ever.

cdudek

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
i have 30 free apps and 2 paid apps. I'm thinking about getting more paid apps just because of all those dumb advertisements. I understand that that is how they make money off the free apps, just have to buck up and pay for them i guess

mayyam

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have over 40 apps (not including defaults) on my iPhone right now, but I'm sure I've downloaded over 100 apps, both paid and free.

Whether or not an app should be free or not is relative to how useful or how much I want it. I've actually spent the full $9.99 for the Assassin's Creed game (even though it's about $7 now) because I'm a big fan of the original game, but I usually stay in the $0.99 to $5 range. It all depends on how much I want it, and I think some apps deserve to be put on the paid list because developers should get paid for the applications they create.

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I've deleted a lot of the apps I've put on simply because I got bored with them. I only have 2 and a half pages of them right now, about half free and half I paid for. The free ones are social networking apps mostly, and the paid ones are photography ones (101 Filters is my favorite!) and the full versions of games I liked when I tried the free versions.

I think 99 cents is very reasonable for most of what's out there. I don't mind paying a buck for a cool app or game. I'm shocked, though, at how many really cool apps are free. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to the app store and need an intervention.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2