How long do you wait before getting a new iPad?

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I think the iPad Pro will be in the cards for me next year. Unless I can hold out a little longer with my 3rd Gen. until another refresh of iPads...decisions, decisions.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I will very likely be upgrading from my iPad Air to the Pro before end of year. My hubby is waiting to take the Air from me to replace his older iPad.

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Air about 6 months ago and can't see myself needing to update anytime soon. I update my iPhone as soon as the new ones come out, but my iPad does a great job until they release one with huge updates.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping we get an Air 3 this year. I am very happy with my original Air, it is a fabulous device. However, I would like more storage and an LTE modem. Shared data was still pretty expensive when I bought my Air, so I don't regret the purchase but I definitely wish I had that option now.

SoxfaninFL

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I got a iPad Air for Christmas two years ago and then my wife started to use my iPad a lot. My wife was to the point of hoarding my iPad Air, so I asked for one for Christmas and got one.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm still using iPad mini(1st gen), dead slow which is obvious and I'm in no mood to pick another iPad as I bought MacBook Air last year!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't usually get the iPad straight away when it comes out. Starting next year I might actually start getting them 2-3 months after its release.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods