How is your iPhone 5 battery life?

ali darkstone

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I have 2680mAh golden battery for iPhone 5.
1 day 11 hours normally usage
4ena2uga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 37483

Is this good battery life?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

That's pretty standard for me. Not sure about others here.

On a side note, I noticed that when I put on a really tough build case on my iPhone, my phone's signal drops a bit and gets hotter than usual on network. I'm at an hour use with 20 more minutes of standby with the battery at 75%. That's with heavy Maps use mind you. Thing was hotter than the blazes of hell.

jenil_295

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty standard for me. Not sure about others here.

On a side note, I noticed that when I put on a really tough build case on my iPhone, my phone's signal drops a bit and gets hotter than usual on network. I'm at an hour use with 20 more minutes of standby with the battery at 75%. That's with heavy Maps use mind you. Thing was hotter than the blazes of hell.

I've noticed dat while charging... Just remove the case and u shld b fine thought...

iPhone 5 16GB

Michael Zajdel

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just got my iPhone 5 and updated it to iOS 7.0.4. I have UK tmobile sim but i'm currently in Poland without roming so I get No Service all the time and the phone is looking for some network to connect. All the time on WiFi which is quite slow here so I get download rate around 0,5mb even slower but have good signal. 2 mails on push, facebook push, skype, snapchat push. Do you know if the battery life would get battery with sim card with good signal and faster wifi? and do you consider what I get a good batter? btw my post is number 1000 !

photo.jpg

iBenny

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387548541.259157.jpg I am pretty much happy with the battery of my one year old iPhone 5. I have everything turned on except background refresh because I never needed background refreshing in the first place let alone now. Multitasking itself keeps everything refreshed for me. This usage is somewhat heavy with wifi+3G(My country doesn't support 4G yet, sadly) and I am satisfied but I don't know if I should upgrade to the 5s or not. The only thing worth an upgrade would be the Touch ID because to be honest the 64bit is not that much of a change in overall speed of the iPhone. With 1GB of RAM the 64bit doesn't do that much.
P.S. I am new here so I hope I didn't mention something is already said here. Sorry in advance.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77