How, if at all, have your Apple devices came in handy during this quarantine/self isolation time?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I purchased my first Apple Watch, a series 3. As others have stated, the Apple Watch has come in very handy at this time for using Apple Pay. Not having to take out and use my phone. Just a quick flick of the wrist. The Apple Watch has got me motivated to get out and be more active as well with daily walks with my Airpods.

I’ve also been more active with my phone with FaceTime, communicating with family and friends.

I’m using more game apps to pass the time and I’ve had a couple Zoom sessions.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
An update to my original post.

With the current pandemic, many small churches are wanting to stream their services, in an attempt to “play with the big boys”, which is fine but they don’t have the budget to do that. There are several apps now that allow your mobile devices to become webcams, and some of them integrate with the broadcasting software used to stream. So I’ve been working with some small churches to show them that for less than $100, they can use a laptop with some broadcasting software (OBS is free) and several mobile devices that can be switched between in the software, and the end result is a churches streaming service that looks really professional and gives several different camera views to switch back and forth from. So yes, mobile devices are getting used very differently right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods