How do you upload photos to iMore??

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
OK, I might come off as a complete idiot, but for the life of me, I can't figure this out!

I'm using the mobile view for the forums in Safari and I seem unable to upload photos from my iPad.
I choose to upload photos, select the photos and then nothing! No prompts, no OK/Submit buttons, no progress bars, no nothing!

Have I just made a fool of myself or is there a problem with iOS 6 (or iMore's forums)?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
without using your computer, a lot of people use tapatalk, iMore forum app or anything that works within the
Code

most picture/image sites will provide you with the
code. these are the methods i use anyways

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OK, I might come off as a complete idiot, but for the life of me, I can't figure this out!

I'm using the mobile view for the forums in Safari and I seem unable to upload photos from my iPad.
I choose to upload photos, select the photos and then nothing! No prompts, no OK/Submit buttons, no progress bars, no nothing!

Have I just made a fool of myself or is there a problem with iOS 6 (or iMore's forums)?

i just uploaded the brownie recipe photo via my iPhone's Safari browser that I used to login to the iMore Forum website. I did everything you did, but I waited about 30 seconds and then clicked on "uploads files" and voila!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 7