How do I transfer pictures from my iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 plus?

I

iMore Question

how to transfer pictures from iphone 5 to iphone 6 plus

some one told me that I can get it by use itune

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to transfer pictures from iphone 5 to iphone 6 plus

If you still have a connection on your i5 you can do an iCloud backup which will include your photos but not your videos. ITunes is also a good option for doing a full backup of your device before transferring all your data to your new iphone 6

Either one will work well

Tom M2

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: how to transfer pictures from iphone 5 to iphone 6 plus

In addition to the back-up and restore process, you can connect the iPhone 5 to iTunes and you can sync all photos in albums to a folder on your PC - I setup a separate folder under My Pictures and I sync my iPhone photos to that location to make them easy to locate. As far as iOS 7.1.2, it does not sync the "Camera Roll" - maybe iOS 8 offers more options. But there is a manual way to save your "Camera Roll" photos. With your iPhone 5 still connected, look under "My Computer", you'll see your "iPhone" by what ever name you gave it, double click it to open it, you then see "Internal Storage", double click it, you'll see "DCIM", double click it, you'll see a cryptic folder with numbers and letters, double click it and you'll see all your photos that are in the "Camera Roll" - you can copy, move or delete as desired - so you can copy or move them to a folder on your PC. You can then put those photos into the folder you sync with iTunes and sync them back - Apple protects the cryptically named camera roll folder so you cannot copy to it.

iCloud can also sync photos but can't recall if it does the camera roll.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods