How do I start a game from new after deleting app

Kristie Lott

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
My iPad had a meltdown apparently and I had to restore all, my daughters iPad is linked to my account. I play a silly game called family farm seaside, when I restored I lost all mine however it's pulling my daughters up, how do I make this stop and just start over fresh?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am assuming you restored the iPad from a backup and thus the reason you still have previous game data showing up. Anyway, do the following:

1. Delete the app and then reinstall it.
2. Go to Settings - iCloud - Storage - Manage Storage and then, under "Documents & Data, tap on "Show All".
3. If the game is listed, tap on it, then tap on Edit" in the upper right corner, and then tap on "Delete All". Afterwards, tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
4. If the game has it's own cloud service that maintains the game's data then you will have to check the game's setting/options for a way to delete the data.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
If she connects the game via Facebook, don't log-in to that account game. To erase those, I am going to look into it this weekend.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Be sure you and your daughter have separate iCloud accounts. You can share the same iTunes Apple ID. But iCloud, iMessage and FaceTime should be different. Sharing the same iCloud account causes problems. Also, when you share an iCloud account, you have to share the free 5 gb of storage. With separate accounts, you each get your own 5 gb of storage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox