How do I set up multiplayer between my iPad and iPhon so I can race my son in asphalt 8?

I

iMore Question

Both devices have OS 8.1.3 and are running game version 1.7.2. He is signed into game center on one device and I am signed into the other. When we try to race each other we enter "join room" and just never see each other. What am I missing?

Thanks for reading,

one frustrated momma!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Both devices have OS 8.1.3 and are running game version 1.7.2. He is signed into game center on one device and I am signed into the other. When we try to race each other we enter "join room" and just never see each other. What am I missing?

Thanks for reading,

one frustrated momma!!!

Use the multiplayer option within the game itself. Just make sure that the both of you are logged into Game Center and that both of you have the "Allow Invites" option enabled in the Settings menu for Game Center.

bisforbetsy

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the posts! But now I'm even more stumped...

We're each signed in under different Apple IDs, and different Game Center Profiles. The "Allow Invites" option is enabled on both devices. When we try to race each other, we go to the multiplayer "room" within the game, but never see each other among the racers nor have the opportunity to vote for a common route.

If you've got any other ideas, I sure would appreciate 'em!
Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW