How do I send a video file from my iPhone to someone elses iPad Air?

Astralogic

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
If I have a video on my iPhone that I want to watch on my dads iPad, how do I do that?

Someone told me "Select the video, Go to the small box with the up arrow and click on it, Send it to him via email or iMessage which will be sent by MMS, Either way will work. Good luck!"

There is no small box with an up arrow (I know the icon). I do NOT want to have to upload the file first then start downloading it on the iPad, I could just use Dropbox if I was going to do that.

I want to know how to send a video directly to the ipad using my wireless connection at full speed. Please tell me the iOS is capable of this.

Thanks

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If I have a video on my iPhone that I want to watch on my dads iPad, how do I do that?

Someone told me "Select the video, Go to the small box with the up arrow and click on it, Send it to him via email or iMessage which will be sent by MMS, Either way will work. Good luck!"

There is no small box with an up arrow (I know the icon). I do NOT want to have to upload the file first then start downloading it on the iPad, I could just use Dropbox if I was going to do that.

I want to know how to send a video directly to the ipad using my wireless connection at full speed. Please tell me the iOS is capable of this.

Thanks

Use AirDrop! Works like a charm as long as you're close. Works for long videos too.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber