How do I maximize the display using the stock settings?

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Just wondering if there is any way to increase vibrancy on the iphone x? Not that its needed as such but it would be cool if there was an app that allowed you too or maybe someone knows how to maximise the display using the stock settings??

I love the display but do wish it was a tad more punchy like on a Note 8 for example. Just curious if it can be achieved using the stock settings or if there is an app that can do this ?

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Re: Calibrate display?

I don’t think there is an option in iOS to increase the vibrancy of the display.

It doesnt appear so but iam guessing it might be possible to get a little more vibrancy from adjusting the stock display settings / color filters maybe? Or perhaps there is an app that helps?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

It doesnt appear so but iam guessing it might be possible to get a little more vibrancy from adjusting the stock display settings / color filters maybe? Or perhaps there is an app that helps?

I have no clue, sorry!
Hopefully, someone else will be able to help you out with this matter

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

I have no clue, sorry!
Hopefully, someone else will be able to help you out with this matter

Cheers Buddy :) No big deal is nobody can anyway. Just thought i would ask as it would be interesting if it was possible to tweak the display

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Cheers Buddy :) No big deal is nobody can anyway. Just thought i would ask as it would be interesting if it was possible to tweak the display

Try toggling on "darken colors" in settlngs > General > Accessibility > Increase contrast> darken colors.
c1c74e75869e4038d8f4a6461d69740a.jpg

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

Tried that mate but noticed little difference! Thats why i was wondering if there were any other tweaks ha

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

You can go to display accommodations and play with the filters! For people complaining about the “pink” screen they might want to go check this feature out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2