how do i install java onto my iphone 3g.

iiipphoneeiii

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
well im new to this website so i dont know if im posting this in the right section but i need to know how to put java onto my iphone because i want to go onto the internet and go on this game website , but it says i require java but i have no idea where to find it.

please help i need help fast.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Does that make it Java challenged? :)

Yup, the iPhone will not run any non-native (non-Objective C/Cocoa Touch) code interpreters, which means no Java, no Flash, no Turbo Pascal, no Logo, etc. etc.!

The iPhone's web browser, however, will run JavaScript pretty well.

Unfortunately, however, no Java or Flash games will run on the iPhone or in the web browser.

(Which given the amount of code exploits targeting those protocols, could well be a Good Thing).

Stuartino

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
I read that Adobe have written version of the flash player for the iphone, and submitted it to Apple for inclusion/approval. Does anyone know if any companies are trying to find a workaround to allow teh iPhone to run Java?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
A while back Steve Jobs said that the mobile flash version was too weak and the normal was too big... and that he didn't want that. We have to wait to see what happens...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner