How do I get coconut oil out of behind my iPhone 7+ screen?

mstewart070

May 30, 2018
Visit site
I went to the beach with my girlfriend on Monday, May 28th, 2018, and she had solid coconut oil in our bag. We put our phones in the bag and went to the water for a little bit, and when we came back to our things, we got the phones out and mine had the coconut oil all in the screen. It's weird, like it works perfectly fine, but on full brightness, it looks kind of like half brightness, and it is darker on the right side of the screen. My screen is not shattered. Now every once in a while I can see some seeping out of the right side, but not much at all. I'm not sure what to do, should I put it in rice as if it was water? Or would that not work? PLEASE HELP, I don't want my phone to get ruined, but most of all it's just annoying to look at. Thank you!!!

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I went to the beach with my girlfriend on Monday, May 28th, 2018, and she had solid coconut oil in our bag. We put our phones in the bag and went to the water for a little bit, and when we came back to our things, we got the phones out and mine had the coconut oil all in the screen. It's weird, like it works perfectly fine, but on full brightness, it looks kind of like half brightness, and it is darker on the right side of the screen. My screen is not shattered. Now every once in a while I can see some seeping out of the right side, but not much at all. I'm not sure what to do, should I put it in rice as if it was water? Or would that not work? PLEASE HELP, I don't want my phone to get ruined, but most of all it's just annoying to look at. Thank you!!!

Should take it to a place to have screen replaced , had the same thing happen to me with olive oil while cooking , should be able to find a place near you that can do it inexpensively

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods