How do I delete a station from my Apple TV?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How do I remove a station from my Apple TV?

Welcome to iMore! Are you trying to remove an app from your AppleTV homescreen? On generation 1-3 AppleTVs you can't add/remove apps but you can hide them. On generation 4 AppleTVs you can delete apps that you've previously installed. This Apple Support article will help walk you through the process for each generation: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200126

Goto iTunes Radio->Edit Stations then select the station you want to delete.

Where are you seeing this? If we are talking about removing radio stations, the Music app on my AppleTV and my iPhone both show "Featured" and "Recently Played" under Radio. I do not see anything that says "edit stations." Please post detailed instructions; screen shots are appreciated.

RogMoore

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Are you trying to remove an app from your AppleTV homescreen? On generation 1-3 AppleTVs you can't add/remove apps but you can hide them. On generation 4 AppleTVs you can delete apps that you've previously installed. This Apple Support article will help walk you through the process for each generation: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200126

Where are you seeing this? If we are talking about removing radio stations, the Music app on my AppleTV and my iPhone both show "Featured" and "Recently Played" under Radio. I do not see anything that says "edit stations." Please post detailed instructions; screen shots are appreciated.

I am searching online for him and trying to give answers which are posted on the official of Apple, Why you are targeting my posts.?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I am searching online for him and trying to give answers which are posted on the official of Apple, Why you are targeting my posts.?

I'm not targeting your posts. When I don't feel that a question has been properly answered or, in some cases, the wrong question has been answered, I respond. I would expect anyone to do the same thing if it were me answering the question. Don't take it personally.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad