• iPhone 15 : The iPhone 15 makes up for a disappointing iPhone 14. Here's all the details.
    • iPhone 15 Pro: Going beyond the Dynamic Island, Apple's pro smartphone goes big on gaming.
    • iPhone 15 Pro Max: That periscope camera makes its debut on Apple's most-premium handset.
    • Apple Watch Series 9: With a new chip teased, it proves just an iterative year for Apple's long-standing wearable.
    • Apple Watch Ultra 2: Another modest update for Apple's top-tier rugged wearable sequel.
    • iOS 17: Our favorite new iPhone software improvements, all in one place.
    • watchOS 10: A significant upgrade for Apple's Watch software makes even older Apple Watches feel new again.

How do I accept an invite and have it update my calendar automatically?

I

iMore Question

I get a lot of meeting invites in various calendar type formats, but mostly Apple iCloud. I have found out the hard way that merely accepting an iCloud meeting doesn't add it to my iOS calendar. It seems impossible to imagine that the functionality of the program doesn't allow this.

Outlook works fine FYI. Meeting invites sent from outlook auto-populate when they are opened.

Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
In the Calendar App, lower right corner - tap Inbox... that should bring up any invites you have, and accept them from there rather than in the mail app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think you can also tap on the event date, and the options to accept or decline will show. But you need to know the event day to do that.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacksilk Studio44