How Deep Into The EcoSystem Are You And...

Sigil

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Apple told me yesterday that I have too many devices. In the past, they told me that I had too many apps, videos and general media content. This has caused me to have unique problems.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Apple told me yesterday that I have too many devices. In the past, they told me that I had too many apps, videos and general media content. This has caused me to have unique problems.

Would you mind elaborating on what problems you're experiencing by having too many Apple devices?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Wondering if they are talking about the device limit for music bought on iTunes. Isn't it 5?

Oh that is possible. I recall reading you can have up to 10 devices. Of those 10 you're only allowed 5 computers. I'm far from that number so I think I've got room to grow lol.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm all in. I've got two iPhones, iPad, and iWatch 2.
I started with iPods, buying music, waaaaay back in '03, I think it was. LOVED iTunes, and found no reason to leave.
All in now. Phones, tablets, and media.
Oh, forgot. Work phone is an iPhone now too.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Ignoring all previous devices and only looking at the things I have now, I feel I'm slightly into the Ecosystem but if I needed to switch it wouldn't be a massive pain.

Currently sitting with a Macbook Pro, 2 iPods (yes I still use them) #WhatYearIsIt and a iPad for general gaming and movie watching. I've always flirted with getting an iPhone but Blackberry has stolen my heart for many years so I'm keeping on as my daily driver. Maybe getting an iPhone as a secondary device would be a good idea. 😃

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess I have some catching up to do...LOL
1. iPhone 7 Plus
2. MacBook Pro
3. Apple Watch (1st Gen)
4. Apple AirPods

Trending Posts

Members online