How Can The Native Reminders App Be Improved?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Almost everyone uses a reminders app, whether it's the native Reminders app or a third party version. In any case, how can Apple improve native Reminders app and maybe get those of you who do not currently use it actually start using it?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I can only think of one improvement and that'd be to allow the selection of specific days for recurring reminders. For example being able to select Mon-Wed-Fri for a particular reminder.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be repetitive to my fellow member above but it is such a simple and good app I would have to go along with multiple repetitive tasks by days of the week also. All I can think of. If you ask SIRI to set the reminder be able to make it so she will set it to repeat.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Bring back the "all day" setting.
Allow one to sort the Reminders on a due date. The Priority setting doesn't do that.
Allow one to move several Reminders to another day instead of moving one at a time.
The note field when accessing via MacBook is tiny.
Allow us to enlarge the font in the note field when using a MacBook. (The size of the font in the note field when viewing on an iPhone or iPad is fine with me.)
Good Luck

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73