How can I share and sync contacts and calendar from my iPhone6 with my husbands iPhone 6?

I

iMore Question

hello. how can i share and sync contacts and calendar from my iphone6 with my husbands iphone 6?

my husband and i used to be able to share and sync our contacts and calendars. this hasn't happened since we had the iphone6. i may have changed a setting in the iphone5 because it stopped working there. i don't want to repeat all contacts he and i have i just want it to meld both into 1 shared list of contacts and calendar events. i know that is possible -- but i hope you know how! :) thank you so much!!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: hello. how can i share and sync contacts and calendar from my iphone6 with my husbands iphone 6?

First off do you both use the same Apple ID?

kdny13

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: hello. how can i share and sync contacts and calendar from my iphone6 with my husbands iphone 6?

right now we do not -- but there's no reason that i can see why we wouldn't be able to.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't share the same iCloud ID. That would cause more problems. You might share and sync Google Contacts or whatever service. But I'm not sure how that's done. You can share Calendar from in the Calendar app. Go to the calendar >Tap Calendars at the bottom. Choose a calendar to share.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412643954.228862.jpg

Tap "Add Person" and enter the name of who you want to share with.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412644040.747071.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

My wife and I share an iCloud ID that I created expressly for that purpose. It works well.

kdny13

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

thank you for your help.

kdny13

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

thank you for your help~

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber