how can i screen mirror my iphone 5s to smart tv without apple tv

I

iMore Question

pls help with a solution on how to screen mirror my iphone 5s to my samsaung smart television without the presence of Apple Tv ,

BlackNightmare

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure a complete screen sharing is available, but some apps, both for iPhone and Android devices, are able to recognize and trasmit video and photos to smart TVs and Blu Rays (YouTube for instance). Check, once the app is open, the corners for some sharing icon (be sure to have your smart TV and iPhone connected to the same internet connection)

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
To do a full mirror there is really no way. If you're just looking to stream a few certain apps to your tv I would suggest seeing if they are chromecast capable. I know Apple TV is expensive but chromecast is a cheaper alternative.

Jony 3435

Dec 26, 2017
Visit site
hey, guys. There are many ways you can use....

1. Use Lightning Digital AV Adapter. It will cost you $49.
2. Use AllCast. It is totally free but only supports mirroring local photos, videos, music from your iPhone to TV.
3. Use AirBeamTV. It is not free.

Last edited by a moderator:

LilBob

Mar 30, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for useful info! I use ArkMC, which allows me to stream all my media from my iPhone to PS3, TV, Mac, PC without any adapters or cables. Plus, the app is not buggy and very user-friendly, supports wide range of different formats.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
areyes1631