How can I recover or change an iPad Mini password?

I

iMore Question

Forgotten iPad mini password.

My little brother changed his password on his iPad mini and then forgot it. It now says "iPad is disabled connect to iTunes". When I connect it to iTunes I get the message "iTunes could not connect to iPad because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPad before it can be used with iTunes". I tried putting the iPad in recovery mode but when the iPad turned back on it still said it was disabled. Help please??

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Forgotten iPad mini password.

Put the iPad in DFU mode, and restore. You may need to know the Apple Account information that the iPad is set up with.

toyland infinity

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
forgot pasword and dunno how to connect to itunes store

i forgot my password i went to settings and tried to turn off require pasword but it says that it cant connect to itunes somebody please tell me!!!! (p.s i have wifi turned on) i use ipad mini 2 i dunno how to connect to itunes so please help ????????????????????????????????????

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: forgot pasword and dunno how to connect to itunes store

i forgot my password i went to settings and tried to turn off require pasword but it says that it cant connect to itunes somebody please tell me!!!! (p.s i have wifi turned on) i use ipad mini 2 i dunno how to connect to itunes so please help í*½í¸í*½í¸í*½í¸í*½í¸í*½í¸í*½í¸

What password are you referring to, specifically?

The lock screen passcode?
The iCloud passcode?
iTunes & App Store passcode?