How can I recover my restrictions passcode?

I

iMore Question

I need a free way to recover my restrictions pin. Is there a way to find it WITHOUT jailbreaking, restoring, or deleting the code? Basically i want to see a file or something that tells me what I set it to, but i dont want to reset it to something different. I have an ipad mini running ios 8.0.2 and if i need a computer im running windows 7. Help!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what you mean but I haven't come across any setting on the device that will give you a password or a code.
If you're talking about having an app where you can store passwords for later access there are several in the App Store.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I need a free way to recover my restrictions pin. Is there a way to find it WITHOUT jailbreaking, restoring, or deleting the code? Basically i want to see a file or something that tells me what I set it to, but i dont want to reset it to something different. I have an ipad mini running ios 8.0.2 and if i need a computer im running windows 7. Help!

Absolutely not possible. You cannot "see" what it is by looking at anything on the device. It’s part of the security of the device.

If you know the restrictions passcode, enter it. If not, as others have suggested, do a backup and a restore. It’s the only way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal