How can I prevent the loss of sound when exporting a video?

dariokert2000

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
I COULD really like memories part of the photos app. I love how it takes the live photos and makes everything feel like a video and altars transitions. The problem. I have a 2 week vacation with mix of 500 photos and videos. I add all the photos and videos in the edit process. In the edit process I add the pics and videos, crop the videos and turn the video sound on. The problem occurs when I go to Export the movie and save it to files it strips some of the sound off of some videos, not all. And yes during the editing process each video is set to high volume and it is tested during the edit phase. If I could solve this exporting problem this would be an incredible app.

The other downside is when you have a movie that runs about 25 minutes it would be nice to have more than 1 song, its like going through "Its a Small World" at Disney.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Memory issue

I COULD really like memories part of the photos app. I love how it takes the live photos and makes everything feel like a video and altars transitions. The problem. I have a 2 week vacation with mix of 500 photos and videos. I add all the photos and videos in the edit process. In the edit process I add the pics and videos, crop the videos and turn the video sound on. The problem occurs when I go to Export the movie and save it to files it strips some of the sound off of some videos, not all. And yes during the editing process each video is set to high volume and it is tested during the edit phase. If I could solve this exporting problem this would be an incredible app.

The other downside is when you have a movie that runs about 25 minutes it would be nice to have more than 1 song, its like going through "Its a Small World" at Disney.

Welcome to iMore

If you want to do amateur productions on your iPhone then download

iMovie in the App Store

It’s for just the things your are trying to do

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/imovie/id377298193

Sanjeev9910

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Use the best video editing software, to maintain the quality of sound and the graphics. Sometimes the inbuilt function can't maintain the quality, because it's programmed to consume less space.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73