How can I prevent my wallpaper from changing on my iPhone X?

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello Everyone!!!! I need your help. I’m having a problem with the wallpaper on my iPhone X. I pick the wallpaper that I want and I move and scale it to my liking. When I power off my iPhone and turn it back on the wallpaper resets itself and I have to go back and fix it. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Wallpaper keeps changing

Is it a stock wallpaper, or one you got elsewhere? You might try using a wallpaper with the correct resolution size of 1125x2436, and don't move and scale it.

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
May be because the resolution and aspect ratio doesn't fit properly. I resized it for the X in the other thread. Does that one not work?

I’m not sure. When I move and scale the wallpaper the way I want it and then turn off my phone and turn it back on it seems the wallpaper resets itself and I have to fix it.

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Did you try the one I sized for the X? If so, don't move and scale it.

Yes I tried the one that you sized for the iPhone X. It did the same thing. I moved and scaled it and then I had to turn off my phone and turn it back on because the weather widget wasn’t showing up properly and when I turned my phone back on I noticed that the wallpaper moved

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes I tried the one that you sized for the iPhone X. It did the same thing. I moved and scaled it and then I had to turn off my phone and turn it back on because the weather widget wasn’t showing up properly and when I turned my phone back on I noticed that the wallpaper moved

Why did you need to move and scale it? That's what causes it to happen.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I need to move and scale it because the wallpaper won’t fit the screen. The Miami Dolphins logo gets cut off

Maybe the logo is too big. I'll make it smaller. Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like using the one I sized for the X? Don't move and scale it. I need to see it without doing that. Also, show me which wallpaper it is. I had posted 2. I made the logo smaller on the 2nd one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You may also have your screen set to Zoomed view. Try switching to Standard view in settlngs > Display and Brightness.
Here's one with a smaller logo.
IMG_0285.JPG