How can I persuade my wife to buy an iPhone?

TCfromKY

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to convince my wife to buy an iPhone when she upgrades in May. If she gets one our four member family (me, her, and our two kids ages 19 and 21) will all have iPhones. She is using an Android right now. I need help convincing her that an all iPhone family is a happier entity. She's not tech savvy and doesn't understand Apple product continuity. How might I persuade her to buy an iPhone?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhones for all family members

I'm trying to convince my wife to buy an iPhone when she upgrades in May. If she gets one our four member family (me, her, and our two kids ages 19 and 21) will all have iPhones. She is using an Android right now. I need help convincing her that an all iPhone family is a happier entity. She's not tech savvy and doesn't understand Apple product continuity. How might I persuade her to buy an iPhone?

Trying to convince her to get something she doesn't want will result in you spending your nights on the sofa with Fido.

If the woman is happy with her Android device leave her be.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhones for all family members

Trying to convince her to get something she doesn't want will result in you spending your nights on the sofa with Fido.

If the woman is happy with her Android device leave her be.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

'Nuf said...;)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just show her the limitations of Android. But... if she doesn't care about the device, it would be cheaper to get an Android, and she will get what she wants.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Honestly, I feel like if you need to "convince her" It isn't worth it. Let her pick what she wants and be happy, even if its not what YOU want her to get.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Let her know how you could use FaceTime call (that's voice call, and video call) to communicate with her for free using data only.
Let her know how you could easily share calendars entries and be on the same page.
Let her know how you could text each other for free over data. Tell her that apps she use most are snappier on iPhone than on android even google apps are better design and polished on the iPhone.
If privacy is not much of a concern, tell her you can share locations position in real time.
Tell her to at least give it a try, and she doesn't really like it, then she can change it back to whatever she likes sooner or later.
Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Why do you care? It's her device. Maybe the three of you should change to match her device. That'd produce the same family of four on a single platform you're concerned with. It's your concern so you should facilitate it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Maybe her holding out is a subtle indication that there's trouble in paradise?

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
No persuading. One time I walked in the Apple Store (5), and just recently I pulled into the Verizon Store (iPhone 6). Next step was setup and hand to wife.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Is she willing to consider buying an iPhone? If she is, maybe a visit to the Apple Store is in order (if you have one close by). If she isn't willing to consider switching there is nothing you or anyone else can do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2