How can I move a very very VERY LARGE video from my iPhone to my PC?

I

iMore Question

Moving very very VERY LARGE video from iPhone to PC

i have a 55 min video on my iphone, takes up about 6.5GB of space. i cannot transfer easily via USB (......which is a whole different complaint. if i can take an hour long video, then let me move it like the other small videos i take) I only have about 3 GB of space left to play with, that's after i removed all my games and music and texts.
It's too large to trim, and i researched a little and tried the free software dropbox but that wouldn't work either, ended up using the rest of my memory while not even getting to the transfer part "preparing to upload file....failed - out of space".
seems like it would be a pretty common question yet i can find no one talking about it. i clicked on how to transfer a large video and they were talking 2-4 minutes.
Is there any trick or any other software that i CAN move this video?????????? it's pretty irreplaceable.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moving very very VERY LARGE video from iPhone to PC

You can try the app iexplorer. It's Mac and PC. You can mount the iPhone as a disk and drag the video to your PC. It's a paid app. There may be a trial download.

http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods