How can I keep the last music app in memory/control center (iOS8)?

I

iMore Question

How can I keep the last music app in memory/control center (iOS8)

Ok after a while away from the Apple family, I'm back on an iPhone 6. Something is driving me nuts though: let's say I listen to Spotify and I stop, after a few minutes the Control Center "reverts" back to the last song I listened to in the Music app - even if I've been on other music apps since. I'd like to know if this is by design or a bug because it seems to cause some conflicts in my car when on USB audio; no matter what I do, even if I go to a music app and click play, my phone goes back to the stock Music app... so anyway, can I solve this somehow?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I keep the last music app in memory/control center (iOS8)

Ok after a while away from the Apple family, I'm back on an iPhone 6. Something is driving me nuts though: let's say I listen to Spotify and I stop, after a few minutes the Control Center "reverts" back to the last song I listened to in the Music app - even if I've been on other music apps since. I'd like to know if this is by design or a bug because it seems to cause some conflicts in my car when on USB audio; no matter what I do, even if I go to a music app and click play, my phone goes back to the stock Music app... so anyway, can I solve this somehow?

I don't use Spotify. Given DC traffic and my trying to keep away from any traffic jams I pretty much stay on the radio in the car and when I'm home it's pretty much my own music. But what you're describing sounds to me like it's design rather than bug. I could be wrong of course....it happens a few times a year...:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro