How can I get rid of a repetitive iOS9 beta available notification?

I

iMore Question

repeative iOS9 beta avialable notification

I'm running the most current iOS9 beta and everytime I unlock my phone I get the pop with the following text: "A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 9 beta."

This happens literally every time I unlock my phone. I have deleted the beta profile as I want to just go the GM with everybody else on the 16th. (Don't want to go to 9.1 - because I have a 6S coming that won't be running 9.1)

Any thoughts on what to do to make this pop up notification box go away?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: repeative iOS9 beta avialable notification

I've seen some reports of this but not experienced it...

In re: the new 6S coming... You could easily be running the 9.1 public beta and when the 6S comes, be able to easily switch to it... after backing up your current device, you'd turn on the 6S, get it up and running... then go to the beta.apple.com site, enroll the 6S and install the beta... then proceed to restore the backup from the old device and all will be well.

evansc22

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: repeative iOS9 beta avialable notification

Did you resolve this? I was running 9.1 BETA. Went back to the official release of 9.0 using the "update" method outlined elsewhere on iMore. I'm running the official 9.0 just fine, but when I go to Settings --> General --> Software Update, It tells me there is an update to 9.1 Beta. I've deleted my profile, and removed myself from the Beta program. Now, 9.0.1 is out and I can't get it b/c of this issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen