How can I get my iPhone past restoring iPhone logo?

its gelo

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Help!!!! Iphone stuck on "restoring iphone" logo

ok so i jailbroken my iphone 4s and then i decided id unjailbreak my phone by going to "reset all contents and settings wich was my ultimate regret in my whole life.. ive searched youtube videos but all of them were ios 7 and under (mines 8.1.2). PLEEEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: Help!!!! Iphone stuck on "restoring iphone" logo

You should be able to hook your iPhone to a computer and do a restore from iTunes and that will fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

ok so i jailbroken my iphone 4s and then i decided id unjailbreak my phone by going to "reset all contents and settings wich was my ultimate regret in my whole life.. ive searched youtube videos but all of them were ios 7 and under (mines 8.1.2). PLEEEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!

Put the device in DFU mode and restore via iTunes. Since you committed a jailbreak sin (erasing all contents and settings), it will take you several restore attempts before you're finally successful so be patient.

its gelo

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

thats REALLY helpful, but when i put it n dfu mode it gets stuck at "preparing for iphone restore"

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

thats REALLY helpful, but when i put it n dfu mode it gets stuck at "preparing for iphone restore"

If you're using a downloaded .ipsw file, make sure it isn't corrupted, and if you're trying to download from Apple's servers, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.

its gelo

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

your awesome thanks!

p.s. do i have to use tinyumbrella? otherwise i get the 3194 error

its gelo

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

If you're using a downloaded .ipsw file, make sure it isn't corrupted, and if you're trying to download from Apple's servers, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
i waited for the ios 9 update so i started to get into this again but when i try to restore it, it comes with error -1. do i have to use tinymbrella?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

i waited for the ios 9 update so i started to get into this again but when i try to restore it, it comes with error -1. do i have to use tinymbrella?

You shouldn't have to.

its gelo

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

You shouldn't have to.

If i didn't use tinyumbrella it would give me a 3194 error. if i did use it, it would be stuck on Preparing iPhone for restore... Do i really have to keep on pressing restore? I remember doing this to my my iPod 4G (ios 6.1.2) and i forgot the method of how to fix it

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If i didn't use tinyumbrella it would give me a 3194 error. if i did use it, it would be stuck on Preparing iPhone for restore... Do i really have to keep on pressing restore? I remember doing this to my my iPod 4G (ios 6.1.2) and i forgot the method of how to fix it

Are you telling me that 4 months later, you still haven't gotten the phone up and running? If so, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.

its gelo

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

Are you telling me that 4 months later, you still haven't gotten the phone up and running? If so, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.

nahh, i gave up after 1 week making this thread then decided to try again yes after 4 months

its gelo

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site

You should be able to hook your iPhone to a computer and do a restore from iTunes and that will fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yo can you help me? i finally got my phone to restore but in the process about %99 restoring it comes up with error 48 i switched pc's and cables and have the latest itunes.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If it were me, I'd make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store just in case it's something that may require a replacement.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen