How can I change my password prompt back to one minute intervals so that I am not having to reset my password constantly?

CrimsonBottlebush

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 5c screensaver password

I accidentally changed the prompt on my iPhone to switch the password off altogether. Now my battery is running down so fast that I need to reset the password prompt to every 1 minute. I have tried to do this as instructed but it has not worked as it is not 'saving' my instruction. Therefore I must be doing something wrong.

Can anybody help me to change it back to 1 minute intervals and 'save' this so that it remains.:crying:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5c screensaver password

Go to Settings - Passcode Lock and then enter the passcode when prompted. Afterwards, you will be shown the passcode menu. Tap on "Require Paasscode" and then change it back to "After 1 minute" or whichever suits you best.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone 5c screensaver password

I accidentally changed the prompt on my iPhone to switch the password off altogether. Now my battery is running down so fast that I need to reset the password prompt to every 1 minute. I have tried to do this as instructed but it has not worked as it is not 'saving' my instruction. Therefore I must be doing something wrong.

Can anybody help me to change it back to 1 minute intervals and 'save' this so that it remains.:crying:

What's that got to do with your battery? Are you referring to "Autolock", or your 4 digit passcode that opens your phone?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner