How can I bypass the screen displaying the iTunes logo & USB cord on my iPhone?

I

iMore Question

My iphone 5 is showing itunes logo telling me to connect to computer. I dont have access to any computer. I do have a wii with internet access but no sd card for the wii to download itunes onto. I do not have personal data on the phone so Im not worried about solutions that erases data. I'm a disassemble/reassemble if need be to fix a problem kinda gal so if going in and disconnecting and reconnecting something will solve my problem I'm open to that solution also.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iphone 5 stuck on iTunes logo..help bypass please!

The only way to pass the screen you're on is to connect it to a computer and restore the device via iTunes. Apple Store geniuses can do it for you, if you'd like so take your device to the nearest Apple Store, if necessary.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: iphone 5 stuck on iTunes logo..help bypass please!

You can't borrow a PC or Mac? Don't you have access to one at work or school? Or via a family member?

You can TRY a hard reset, hold the home button and power button at the same time until you see the apple logo, and then let go, then pray! Try a couple times if you have to. If that does not work, then you require iTunes, and a PC or Mac. You can take it to the Apple Store if you have one near by and they should be able to restore it for you. :)

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro