How can Apple TV+ compete?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The possibilities are endless and overwhelming! I really am overwhelmed. There is so much happing in the world of cord-cutting and streaming. Trying to figure out what the best deal isn't always easy, because it depends on what type of content each individual prefers. So I will just wait and see what develops and continue to be overwhelmed. :D

I have about another year on my Comcast contract. I'm looking at all the streaming options in case I decide to leave Comcast. It does get overwhelming and confusing for me. I really like Comcast, as I get all the channels I need. Some services don't offer what I require. There's only a couple that do. I most likely pay more for Comcast than what I would pay for a streaming service, but I like what I get with Comcast. The voice remote is cool. To change the channel, I just push a button and say, "CBS". I don't have an TV. I'd get one if Apple and Comcast would play nice. The Xfinity Stream app on TV would be nice. But it doesn’t look like that will happen. It would work on Roku, but I want TV. So, I'm torn about that. What to do, what to do!

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Success really depends on how many programs Apple can make available by the end of the first year. Right now, they have seven or eight shows. Thye need a minimum I would guess of 25by the end of the first year.
I hope many people who give it a try and drop it will consider coming back when the library of shows is much richer.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I have to confess that Apple's recent announcements of new shows to be available in TV+ intrigue me. I am not ready to jump onboard, but maybe in six months. How about you?