how are YOU feeling at the moment?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Feeling pretty damn awesome to be honest...

- Have a nice long weekend next week for the 4th of July.
- Have a wonderful 10 day vacation stretching from Las Vegas to L.A. to San Francisco at the end of July.
- Thunderstorms make the day a little more comfy, and the A/C and the fact that my work is caught up for the month means i can take it easy this week.
- People are generally being pretty cool lately, and as a LEO, when that happens, it makes all the difference in the world.
- Wife just got picked up on a new TV show filming for 10 months (with some travel) so that creates some financial pluses and maybe a trip to Denver this fall.

I hate to brag, but I'm feeling pretty freakin' awesome right now.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel great, even though I have a lower back ache. I just came in from running 4 miles, and thankfully, it was a good run. I'm sure I'll pay for it later...;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
A little like the late bug hit me and have body aches today - otherwise I feel great. Someone gave me chicken soup for lunch.:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've just walked in the door after running my 4 miles. I'm sweating profusely, but that's a good thing. It means I'm properly hydrated, but now that I'm back home feeling the AC, I'm getting sleepy as heck...lol

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Tobias van Schneider tweeted me to tell me that Apple FINALLY approved Authentic Weather (don't click the link if you're offended by cursing) and it should be in the App Store within a week or two.

Now I can have the "It's *@%!*%# weather" iWidget and the app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen