home button not working on new iphone 4

Kevyerin

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
im assuming its a hardware issue but whenever i hit the home button upon activating my phone it doesn't work. is there some setting ive overlooked?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
No, take it back to the Apple store. They will replace it. However tomorrow all genius bars are closed. Friday would be the best day or late today before they close.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Well take it to the Apple store for replacement. However, and this does suck, Apple has ZERO replacement units on hand. No word on when you can get a replacement unit.

Kevyerin

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Well take it to the Apple store for replacement. However, and this does suck, Apple has ZERO replacement units on hand. No word on when you can get a replacement unit.

well the store i contacted told me to backup my stuff in case they do need to switch so im hoping that's a positive sign.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Always a good sign of course, but just plan for the worst case. Worst case includes genius bar closed tomorrow for obvious reasons and possibly no replacement i4 phones until a week or so from now.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
demand is gonna be huge

they should be able to just replace yours with a brand new one

I would think the problem would be that it would depend on the number of pre-orders. So would they replace a defective one over walkins? it would definately suck if you had to wait for a long time :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2