Hold on Samsung S23: Apple has the best smartphone of 2023 already, it's iPhone 15

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
No idea on what apple has in store for the iPhone 15 this year but Samsung fanboys are already revolting en mass against the s23.

Samsung mobile really isn’t doing too well these days when it comes to flagship or midrange smartphone sales. While the parent company Samsung electronics just took a 70% hit to profits in the 4th quarter. Unfortunately 2023 is looking like a bloodbath for Samsung mobile.

740598c07c065006f6fa6c7f406a70df.png

Last edited:

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I’ll wait to see what Samsung does with the 200 MP lens, the results, but don’t bet the mortgage payment on this being much more than a spec sheet sales pitch.

Imho fllagship cameras are no longer a noted differentiator. All the premium flagship camera systems are taking mostly excellent pics for a thin smartphone form factor. One may do better than another in one very specific area but overall you’re getting mostly excellent pics from all.
Ultimately I’m 100% with the writer but admittedly I’m an Apple fan too. Regardless of that bias, I’ll stand comfortably and 100% behind the very provable statement that the iPhone is the superior product.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
It’s an Apple centric site, it’s alright to have an Apple fan’s perspective, no?
There’s plenty of less than favorable Apple articles too.

True. But before Future, these were more open minded. You’d get the best and worst of both sides.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I’ll wait to see what Samsung does with the 200 MP lens, the results, but don’t bet the mortgage payment on this being much more than a spec sheet sales pitch.

Imho fllagship cameras are no longer a noted differentiator. All the premium flagship camera systems are taking mostly excellent pics for a thin smartphone form factor. One may do better than another in one very specific area but overall you’re getting mostly excellent pics from all.
Ultimately I’m 100% with the writer but admittedly I’m an Apple fan too. Regardless of that bias, I’ll stand comfortably and 100% behind the very provable statement that the iPhone is the superior product.

Samsung mobile(+tvs, pc, washer/dryer, refrigerators ) made only 650 million in profit last quarter. Apple crushed Samsung in financials last q.

That definitely proves that the iPhone as a product is superior in sales. Atleast that’s what consumers have shown with their wallets.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Samsung mobile(+tvs, pc, washer/dryer, refrigerators ) made only 650 million in profit last quarter. Apple crushed Samsung in financials last q.

That definitely proves that the iPhone as a product is superior in sales. Atleast that’s what consumers have shown with their wallets.

For the category Apple sells in, Apple is the summit of Mt Everest. Samsung is Base camp 1. But I am saying the device itself, iPhone, is superior, period.
-Congratulations to Samsung on the S23 Ultra, it has come close to battery charge. Samsung 23 U has a 16% bigger battery than iPhone 14PM. If Apple put a 5000 MAH battery in? LMAO at competition.
-The latest Bionic SOC is a smaller footprint SOC than the latest Snapdragon yet provides 10 to 20% more computing power.
-The testing is there for all to hear. The iPhone 14 PM loudspeaker audio is king.
-Samsung gives 3 years OS support and 1 year of patches. Apple gives 5 years of OS support and 2 years of patches.
-It can go deeper and further underwater. It usually wins the survival drop test.
-It is probably the most findable, when lost, device in history. It is almost impenetrable without authentication.
-It is 50% of the US market yet is less than 10% of the malware.
-Privacy and security of user data, enough said.
-I believe it is the third year in a row iPhone PM wins DisplayMate's best smartphone display.
-It integrates with other Apple products substantially easier than what you can do with competition smartphone. That is quantified.
-It holds its value in the secondary substantially above competition. Even lifetime operating cost and cost per year slants to Apple.

The iPhone has a higher ceiling for advancement due to the customizing of parts. Android doesn't have that level of freedom and likely never will (surprisingly the closest to that may be Xioami). And I could go on...and as anyone who has read my posts here, it would be entirely expected I would go on and on :):). This is not to say iPhone wins every single category, it doesn't. Competition has skill and is trying. But iPhone is a superior product, period, full stop. That is easily quantified, see above.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods