Hidden Object Beauty Salon FREE

magamagic

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello

Welcome to the land of beauty! If you're a cool girl who enjoys playing ?beauty games? in a beauty salon, you're at the right place! We have created the best ?hidden objects game? for all fans of fashion, makeup, dress up, and manicure! Reveal the secret hidden objects in a ?beauty parlour? by looking for lipsticks, hair brushes, nail polishes, combs, and perfumes! Download the best ?games for girls? and enjoy finding hidden things in pictures of beautiful makeup salon, hairdresser salon, manicure salon, and many others! Hidden Objects Beauty Salon is waiting for you with its unique fashion story! Have a lot of girly fun!

1467124329-final.png

Features:
More than 1000 hidden objects to find!
Amazing HD graphics ? 3D environment!
Text mode - good for kids for learning object names!
Collect at least three stars to move on to the next level!
Collect the maximum amount of points and beat the clock!
Use hint system to find an item!

1467124339-bs-4-smart.png

Enter the magical manicure salon and become enchanted with cute furniture and lovely colors! Find objects in a picture and be cool for school! Share free mystery hidden objects game with your schoolmates show everyone that you had the latest hidden objects games before everyone else! It's time for some makeup, cute nail designs, and awesome hair styles! Visit your hairdressers beauty salon and start looking for secret items in ?hidden objects pictures?. Seek and find hidden things such as cute statues, towels, lotions, and perfumes in these excellent ?hidden objects games for girls?! Free download beauty games and hurry up to win all the stars and unlock new levels! Hurry up with a salon makeover and find objects in a room! We offer you a chance to enhance your phone with so much sophistication and elegance! The best free full hidden objects game is waiting for you! ?Hidden Objects Beauty Salon? offers you a chance to play a fashionable girl game which is at the same time educational and fun! Start playing today and see it for yourself!

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/objets-caches-salon-beaute/id1117310548?l=en&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/objets-caches-salon-beaute/id1117310548?l=en&mt=8[/URL]

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Not my cup of tea, BUT I might just point this out to my 11 year old niece. I think she would LOVE it!

magamagic

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi

If you've ever wondered how it looks like to play Hidden Objects Beauty Salon take a look at this gameplay video.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR