Hi. New (sort of) iPhone user

xandermac

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
A little about me. First, a mac user for 15 years.

I had 4 of the original iPhone, a 4gb, 8gb and 2x16gb. I still have the 16gb running whited00r but rarely use it. After the 1st gen iPhone I switched to blackberry & have been using it for years.

About 6 months ago I got an iPad which got me back into the apple Eco system.

Then I got a playbook to pair with my blackberry and honestly I really liked it. However, recently I've had nothing but trouble with blackberry appworld & their support is non existent so I packed up my blackberry and playbook, sold them & bought the iPhone 4s. Gotta tell you, I have no idea why I stuck with the berry for this long! This iPhone is unbelievable! Siri is a godsend. The iCloud with my phone & iPad & Mac is seamless. I couldn't be happier.

I really enjoyed the blackberry & i'll miss it, but after having this iPhone for two days I won't miss it much!

Basically I just wanted to say hi. I've been a member for a long time but never post. I think I'm about to become more active though.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Welcome.

Reactions: Moneymiike420

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:Dwelcome xandermac !! I was also a berry user for 4+yrs and on Friday I walked myself into my local VzW Corp store and got myself a 16g white 4S also. I've wonder to myself why I haven't made the switch sooner either:) it's only been a few days for me as well, and I'm totally thrilled with my 4S, enjoying it to the fullest :D and Siri is an awesome PA to have ;):)

Enjoy your 4S as well:D

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
A little about me. First, a mac user for 15 years.

I had 4 of the original iPhone, a 4gb, 8gb and 2x16gb. I still have the 16gb running whited00r but rarely use it. After the 1st gen iPhone I switched to blackberry & have been using it for years.

About 6 months ago I got an iPad which got me back into the apple Eco system.

Then I got a playbook to pair with my blackberry and honestly I really liked it. However, recently I've had nothing but trouble with blackberry appworld & their support is non existent so I packed up my blackberry and playbook, sold them & bought the iPhone 4s. Gotta tell you, I have no idea why I stuck with the berry for this long! This iPhone is unbelievable! Siri is a godsend. The iCloud with my phone & iPad & Mac is seamless. I couldn't be happier.

I really enjoyed the blackberry & i'll miss it, but after having this iPhone for two days I won't miss it much!

Basically I just wanted to say hi. I've been a member for a long time but never post. I think I'm about to become more active though.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
I am still trying to figure out how to well my EVO 4G to get a Sprint iPhone 4S cuz I don't have a checking or savings account and no one is responding to my Craigslist ad :(

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Only reason why I never switched to iPhone was because I waited till sprint got the iPhone

Same here Sj, I actually couldn't switch to an iPhone sooner because VzW just got them this year, and I wasn't willing to change carriers for the iPhone to AT&T at the time because the area we lived in had terrible coverage for them. But, I'm so glad to have one now:D

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am still trying to figure out how to well my EVO 4G to get a Sprint iPhone 4S cuz I don't have a checking or savings account and no one is responding to my Craigslist ad :(

Have you tried eBay? I have had luck selling my previous phones there. Just sold my Evo 3D last week! And a 4G before that.

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried eBay? I have had luck selling my previous phones there. Just sold my Evo 3D last week! And a 4G before that.

you need a verified premier PayPal account to sell on eBay and mine is premier just not verified and I don't have a checking or savings account for them to verify and I can't get one either horrible credit....and I just wanna get rid of my EVO 4G :( I hate it so much it constantly freezes and I want an iPhone 4S :confused:

LewLew23

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
you need a verified premier PayPal account to sell on eBay and mine is premier just not verified and I don't have a checking or savings account for them to verify and I can't get one either horrible credit....and I just wanna get rid of my EVO 4G :( I hate it so much it constantly freezes and I want an iPhone 4S :confused:

Well you can always ask around to see if any of your friends wanna buy or trade their iPhones for your EVO. If not, you can always go to Radioshack like I did and trade your phone in when I bought my 4S. I could have probably gotten higher for my 9800 but $90 was still enough for me and I didn't wanna go through the hassle of craigslist/ebay :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods