Hi imore! - intro and a question

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I'm George from the UK, I own an iPhone 4 (soon to be 5s) and an iPad 2. Been around for a while but never posted :)
I will be taking requests for making wallpapers over here: http://forums.imore.com/wallpapers-ringtones/267391-anyone-want-wallpaper-taking-requests.html

Question: I register on here with mobilenations passport (twitter) how do I login on the imore forums app?

Welcome to iMore George! Use the same mobile nations user ID and password to login to the iMore forums app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care?:)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, I'll be looking forward to seeing your backgrounds. As others have said, the username and password should be the same for the forums and that will be for all the Mobile Nations sites.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello George from the UK. We are happy to have a member who has just started to post, Why wait so long? You may want to visit our already established Wallpaper forums the many people that frequent them and started them are very proud of what they have made or shared. Check them out and again Welcome.:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore George,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore George and thanks for volunteering to make wallpapers! I'll definitely have to check out your work sometime soon!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73