Hey new developer here!

TheGTS

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey, guys I'm a new developer who will release my first mobile game withing a few weeks on iOS/Android devices. I'm looking for constructive criticism , input and any sort of feedback would be helpful. Also looking forward to being a member of this forum. I'm hoping to make this a career if everything goes well.

I will have screenshots, game play clips and a trailer for you guys very soon!

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey! welcome to iMore.

I'm sure you'll learn and share a lot of info that will help you improve what you do.

Enjoy :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome first of all to iMore most important. :) You also may want to check out the IOS games and apps Forum when you have your app you will know the rules and regs and where to introduce it. In the meantime again Welcome Please take this time and opportunity to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore and the Mobile Nations Community! :)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Glad to see a dev come here first and introduce themselves before posting up info on a new app. It's always good to get to know the people behind the apps. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for joining this great community. Having said that, please take the time to read the App and Developers Forum Rules and Guidelines. You can find the link in my signature or above in the post by Taz323. Before you can post screenshots, gameplay clips, and trailers, your app must be readily available in the official iTunes/App Store....:)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore we will all be looking forward to your app release in the App Store

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please familiarize yourself with our community rules and guidelines.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I've been thinking about getting into app development myself, have a book for learning iOS programming, but I'm going to have to learn everything. I'll be looking for your app, I have a Moto G to play with on wifi so I'll check out the iOS and Android versions of it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner