hey Guys please post pictures of your iphone.

bbqsanchez

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone i dont have an iphone and im planning on getting one after new years. i feel bad looking at peoples iphone while on the bus here in nyc. can you guys please upload pictures of the iphone(not pictures taken with it). i guess it makes less creepy this way lol. thanks in advance i know ill post mine too when i get it.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone i dont have an iphone and im planning on getting one after new years. i feel bad looking at peoples iphone while on the bus here in nyc. can you guys please upload pictures of the iphone(not pictures taken with it). i guess it makes less creepy this way lol. thanks in advance i know ill post mine too when i get it.

go to apple.com and look at the pictures they have up or search google..

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
when i was deciding between black and white iphone i wanted to see live photos too. because the rendered ones aren't a realistic idea of the real look of it. so i went to the apple store and had a look.

bbqsanchez

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
lol thanks .. believe me i really wasn't i knew best buy has like a booth or something but im like a 2 year old when it comes to technology. come to think of it i might had heard of the apple store but didnt register.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Here it is:

r2d2_telephone.jpg

Oops... That's my old Droid Phone... Sorry!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner