Hey everyone,please Help about Verison

Maor311

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey,i buy a new iphone 7 from best buy and i pay 800 doller,750+tax.
Im not from USA so i tell to the seller that i need the iphone Unlocked and work in my country.
He say its ok and he sell for me a SIM card that cost 5 dollers,open my new iphone,put it in and say now the iphone Unlocked and Like SIM free.
Thats right?i can use the phone with all Cariier?also if i update my iphone in the next IOS update ?he said to me to keep the SIM ,why?
Thank you all,i just want to know that my phone now unlock and never can be locked.
And i say again,i pay full price,no PlAN or CONTRACT or something.Thanks

Maor311

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
The Verizon iPhone are unlocked. You don't have to worry about it being locked or changing the SIM.

Thank you.
So the iPhone is Exactly like Factory Sim Free?
Never can be locked,any-sim,all the time,dont metter what its the IOS or what about the Future?
And what about the sim?why he give me the SIM?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.
So the iPhone is Exactly like Factory Sim Free?
Never can be locked,any-sim,all the time,dont metter what its the IOS or what about the Future?
And what about the sim?why he give me the SIM?

I don't know why he gave you the sim. Only reason I can think it's in case you wanted to activate it on Verizon. But yes the phone is just like sim free. You can update iOS and not have to worry.

Maor311

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I don't know why he gave you the sim. Only reason I can think it's in case you wanted to activate it on Verizon. But yes the phone is just like sim free. You can update iOS and not have to worry.

Thanks again.
My last question ,i want buy one more iPhone7 plus.
You Recommend for me to buy also Verizon?
Im leaving USA at two next week

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks again.
My last question ,i want buy one more iPhone7 plus.
You Recommend for me to buy also Verizon?
Im leaving USA at two next week

At this point I would just buy from Apple.com since now they offer sim free iPhone. But they are taking 4-6 weeks to ship so if you find another Verizon iPhone 7 plus then you should buy it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal